From the Series Bible: Femarctic Castes (updates with arts)
Femarctic eusociality comes from a genome structure that divides them into functional behavioral groups, called castes. Scheduled generational cycles set approximate delivery goals for each caste, but the actual number per caste was beyond their control until the production of the Eleventh Ramaxian Generation.
BIBLE IS NOT PUBLIC YET – HERE ARE SAMPLES
The ‘Hizak Caste’ is responsible for maintaining the operational and formative structure of the Citizenry. Derisively called ‘brainers,’ and pejoratively known as ‘hizzahs’ they are designed to organize and sustain the populace. Hizaki are rigidly intellectual, and compulsive about tradition and order.
Anatomical Distinctions (See Common Anatomy)
- Hizaki are born colorblind; early geneticists trying to isolate the chromosome strand responsible found that the condition is polygenic, and attempts to correct the anomaly caused irreparable damage, typically to the genes responsible for visual development.
- Hizaki have the largest girsuzsch (buttocks) of any other caste; their gluteal muscles are pronounced, despite having a thin physique similar to Bizaki.
- Tusikux (dopamine) receptors in the Hizaki thalamus are lower than any other caste; allowing for more thought processes, and enabling a greater degree of problem-solving.
- Yulikerotine (norepinephrine) levels are at their highest in Hizaki.
Hizaki are prone to intellectualism often at the expense of social empathy. When not engaging in vocational practice, Hizaki compartmentalize relationships based on perceived needs and wants; they prefer the company of other Hizaki for socialization and will engage others castes for a singular purpose, unwilling to interact with multiple castes simultaneously unless at one’s vocation, or engaging in coitus.
The ‘Bizak Caste’ makes up the largest chunk of Femarctic society. Bizaki are more technically inclined, tolerant of simple repetitive processes, and capable of dealing with high-stress levels; encoded in their DNA is the drive to labor.
Anatomical Distinctions (see Common Femarctic Anatomy)
- Bizaki have twelve-glands in their endocrine system.
- Coltanul (melatonin) is virtually non-existent in the Bizak caste, and because of this, Bizaki aren’t naturally inclined to “down time.”
- Body fat is non-existent; their suzsch (breasts), midriff, and girsuzch (buttocks) are smaller than other castes.
- Bizaki have the largest amount of tusikux (dopamine); they’re naturally motivated to work, and rarely experience stress or anxiety while doing do.
- Elderly Bizaki were once prone to Bizrudap.
- Yulikerotine (norepinephrine) levels are most stable in the Bizaki.
Bizaki are inclined to labor without a thought to the balance of work and life. The inter-dome cycling of the 22-hour day experienced between the poles exists to force Bizaki physiology into understanding ‘time off’. Bizaki are extremely social (like Zaxiri) but because of self-perceived sexual, intellectual, and physical limitations, they often forgo socializing with other castes (mainly Zaxiri, Hizaki, and Marixi). Bizaki gravitate toward Subaki because of a shared need to maintain an intimate balance in the nurturing of donations. Bizaki stand apart from other castes because of a sisterhood forged in mining, exploration, and dome building. Socially isolated from other castes, early Bizaki forged traditions native to their experiences; drinking, poetry and music, transports, and watching sports. In time each of these became a significant part of the Ramaxian culture, though Bizaki remain socially inclusive.